Run time error in SAP BPC MS (ver 7.5)

  1. Run time error in SAP BPC MS (ver 7.5) (Microsoft )”An error Occurred while communicating with the web server
    1. Possible reasons
      1. Divide by zero
      2. Incorrect  syntax
      3. Run time dump in SAP system which is connected to the SAP BPC MS.

Sol: Go to ST22 check for dump in SAP system connected to BPC MS



Go inside the dump go to - ABAP control block

Search for on right block symbol
You will get index, the name of the method, parameters, source code and line of error

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker

4 comments:

  1. Day before yesterday i was also facing this problem. Runtime error r6034 this error message was very strange to me and I was unable to find that why I am receiving this error. I avoid it but after few days I observed that my system performance gets slower down and continuously receives this error. But when I follow this page then I had easily fixed runtime error r6034. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for providing such informative web page which helps me to fix runtime error of SAP BPC
    while communicating with web page. Everyone can use the given steps to fix such type of runtime error.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday was face similar problem on my system, then I was totally frustrate how to fix runtime error in sap bpc ms. Then my friend suggest me looking for this post, I was wondering to look this page, this page provide similar problem solution. I was follow these steps and fix runtime error very easily on my system. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

/*Newer Post*/ Older Post Home